The 2018 Everybody’s Day will be Saturday, September 29, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., in downtown Thomasville.
- Pinnacle Bank- Main Stage Sponsor
- Piedmont Crossing- Dance Stage Sponsor
- Lidl- Kids Carnival Sponsor
- Crescent Ford- Community Stage Sponsor
- J.C. Green & Sons and Hospice of Davidson County - Gospel Stage Sponsor
- Rock 92 & Thomasville Times- Event Sponsor
From Raleigh, Greensboro or Charlotte on I-85, take Exit 103. Travel North on Highway 109/Randolph Street for two miles to downtown Thomasville, NC.
From Winston Salem, take Highway 109 South to downtown Thomasville, NC.
From High Point or Lexington on Bus.- 85, take the Highway 109 South exit and travel two miles until you reach downtown Thomasville, NC.
Download My Chamber APP from Itunes for FREE to find lots of local stores, events, and deals going on in the Thomasville Area.
Thomasville Medical Center as well as the Thomasville Rescue Squad will provide first aid and emergency services at the festival. The first aid area will be located at the corner of Main and Randolph Streets.
The Everybody’s Day festival is indeed for everybody. The following special services are available for handicapped visitors.
- Handicapped Parking – The parking lot immediately behind City Hall (10 Salem St, Thomasville, NC 27360) is designated as official handicapped parking for festival visitors. The lot will be identified with a sign. It is accessed from Thomas Street.
- Restrooms – Portable toilets with handicapped accessibility locations are indicated on the festival map. Signs on the facility also identify the handicapped-accessible toilets. Newly constructed handicapped-accessible restrooms are available adjacent to North Carolina’s oldest Railroad Depot near the corner of West Main Street and Trade Avenue.
- Silly String
- Bicycles, Skateboards, Scooters
Noted and obvious exceptions include wheelchairs for the handicapped as well as Leader Dogs for blind or sight impaired.
Enjoy your time in Thomasville, NC!
Everybody’s Day Award Recognition
- 1997 Best Merchandise
- 1998 Sponsor of the Year (Thomasville Medical Center)
- 1999 Best New Sponsorship Program
- 2000 Festival Director of the Year (Doug Croft)
- 2002 Best Logo
- 2003 Best Merchandise
- 2004 Sponsor of the Year (Thomasville Medical Center)
- 2004 Top 20 Event for the Month of September by Southeast Tourism Society
- 2005 Sponsor of the Year
- 2005 Festival Person of the Year (Judy Smith)
- 2006 Best Volunteer Group (Christian Life Center Men's Group)
- 2009 Volunteer of the Year (Nancy Higgins)
- 2009 Sponsor of the Year (Thomasville Medical Center)